Welcome to this season's Grow and Share Community Garden at Soulful Prairies. We are excited to continue our tradition of offering garden plots for individuals or groups and non-profit organizations in our community. We are looking forward to working with you and helping to make this your best growing year yet! We are offering new events this year such as seed saving in the Fall and a Garden Book Club that will meet at the community garden. Please join us so we can grow together and help each other use sustainable practices to produce healthy food.
Grow and Share Details
- Garden plots are 20x20 at the cost of $40 for individuals, families, and groups.
- Plots are also available for non-profit organizations at no cost.
- Water is available on site including hoses and sprinkler heads.
- Shared tools are available in the garden shed or bring your own.
- Compost bin is on site for your garden waste.
- Drive up access to each plot.
- We ask that you donate a portion of what you grow to those in need in your communities.
First Community Garden Meeting
Our first meeting will be held on Saturday, May 11th at 9:30 am to kick off our growing season. We will be meeting at the garden located on the right as you enter the Soulful Prairies gate. Soulful Prairies | 4706 Alden Rd | Woodstock IL 60098
Paulina - Community Garden Coordinator
Paulina has been gardening for over 15 years. She is passionate about soil health and growing food in a regenerative way where sustainable practices like cover crops and compost are utilized. She is also involved in the preservation of rare and forgotten seeds through the Roughwood Seed Collection and Seeds for Preservation Independence. Paulina will be available at the community garden weekly to help with your garden and to answer questions you might have.
Please join us and let's grow together! Contact Paulina with any questions at (847)596-0090 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share our flyer with your friends. Thank you!