Heart and Soul Women's Group
Heart and Soul is a closed group that begins in November and keeps us all connected through the winter months ending in April. Each group will shed new light on self discovery and offer solid tools to create an environment and the space to open up to unseen possibilities.
I created the group to connect women with women through the winter months when it can be difficult to see the light. A group to remind each other that there is beauty in all seasons and that the months when we go within we can take time to slow down, appreciate what is in front of us and open up space for what is to be.
The following is a list of some of the experiential activities that will be included throughout the weeks. Due to the organic style, we will be flexible and stay in tune to what the group needs.
Activities will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Temperament - Learn about the qualities you came into the world with and how they affect your daily interactions.
- Parts of self - Each of us have multitudes of personality traits that show up at different times. They may appear when we are under stress, lonely or at peace. Being aware of all of these parts, when they show up and how we can shift them can bring a new perspective.
- Looking back, Looking forward - What energy have you put into the year behind you and how has that served you? How might you shift some of your focus to bring in exactly what you're looking for in the coming year.
- Vision - Draw attention to where you're headed and what you need.
- Meditation - Walking, guided, with the horses ~ we'll give them all a try to see what resonates best with you.
- Gong - Regulate and re-calibrate with the sounds of the gong.
- Gestalt group and individual work - As individuals in the group experiment with new ways of showing up and awareness, often times personal work is necessary. We always take time to slow down and work through whatever is at hand through the beautiful experiential nature of Gestalt.
- Gratitude - What we focus on grows. Gratitude is a beautiful thing.
- Horsey activities - When the weather doesn't freeze us out, we will head to the horses to soak up their present way of being and learn from each other.
Our February 22nd gathering is an overnight with food in The House.
*This is not a mounted experience. Horse experience is not necessary.
What to wear:
Some evenings we will be outside in the arena. It is not heated, so please dress in layers so you will be comfortable. You will also need closed toed shoes.
Heart and Soul Details
Dec 3 - 6:30 - 8:30
Dec 17 - 6:30 - 8:30
Jan 7 - 6:30 - 8:30
Jan 21 - 6:30 - 8:30
Feb 4 - 6:30 - 8:30
Feb 22 Overnight - Feb 22 7:00 pm - Feb 23 11:00 am
March 4 - 6:30 - 8:30
March 25 - 6:30 - 8:30
April 8 - 6:30 - 8:30
Investment in Yourself: $625
When you register, you may pay the full amount or a down payment of $225. The second payment of $200 will be due January 21st and the third payment of $$200 will be due March 4th.
Limit of 10 attendees
Location: The Farm at Soulful Prairies
4706 Alden Rd, Woodstock IL 60098
"Had a fantastic time last night with Linda Bruce for horse therapy, meditation and gong mediation. Charlie and Keebler were so sweet!
I will definitely be returning for more "food for my soul"! The rainbow was magical! ~ Jacque S