Attune ~ awaken to your inner brilliance
October 1-3, 2021
I am excited to be offering a unique opportunity - a weekend to connect with yourself and others through the process of silence and conversation.
Through quiet space and being in the moment we begin to slow down and move from a place of jumping from thought to thought to a place of solitude and personal insight. Horses are the perfect models of how to live in the present and during the process of spending time with the
herd we find the gifts they have to teach us.
This retreat is designed to give each guest time to find quiet space within themselves and time to connect with other people, horses and nature on the beautiful grounds of Soulful Prairies. Come unlock a new perspective and attune to the rhythm of yourself.
The retreat includes freshly prepared healthy meals, 2 nights of accommodations (double occupancy) and a journal.
- Connect in the main house with appetizers, cocktails and the opportunity to settle into your room
- Awake to a silent breakfast followed by a meditative group walk and alone time. (There will be silent group activities you can partake in during the morning or you may choose to spend it alone
- At lunch we bring conversation back into the mix and open the space for a different type of connection
- Following lunch we continue together for group experiences
- In the evening we will enjoy dinner and time around the fire pit to share stories and unwind from the day
- Breakfast on the pasture deck with the horses followed by yoga and a meditative walk
- The retreat will end Sunday at 11:30 but you are welcome to stay to enjoy the property until 2:00pm
Minimum 8/Max 12
Attendees at all Soulful Prairies events must sign a Release Waiver and a COVID-19 Waiver. Before you register, we ask that you sign our combination waiver. Please click the button below. A new tab will open with both waivers. You only need to sign once. After you have signed, close the tab and return to this event and register. Thank you!
A 75% refund of the total retreat fee will be returned if you cancel two weeks or more prior to the event. If an emergency situation arises please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.