We are excited to continue our tradition of offering garden plots for individuals or groups and non-profit organizations in our community. We are looking forward to working with you and helping to make this your best growing year yet! We are offering new events this year such as seed saving in the Fall and a Garden Book Club that will meet at the community garden. Please join us so we can grow together and help each other use sustainable practices to produce healthy food.
Grow and Share Details
- Garden plots are 20x20 at the cost of $40 for individuals, families, and groups.
- Plots are also available for non-profit organizations at no cost.
- Water is available on site including hoses and sprinkler heads.
- Shared tools are available in the garden shed or bring your own.
- Compost bin is on site for your garden waste.
- Drive up access to each plot.
- We ask that you donate a portion of what you grow to those in need in your communities.