Silent Connection Retreat
Find your voice within the silence
I am excited to be offering, for the first time, a new retreat
This is a unique opportunity to dip your toe in and experience a mini silent retreat. We will be silent for one day.
Why silence? Attune to yourself. Through quiet space we can begin to slow
things down and move from a place of jumping from thought to thought to a
place of solitude. We can begin to connect to the voice of personal insight.
Noise causes clutter. Remove sound and the magic begins.
There will be opportunities and activities you can partake in on your silent day or you may chose to spend it alone. Soulful Prairies has many quiet spots to snuggle in, paths for walking, swings, hammocks, and there will also be other optional experiences including but not limited to; clay/pottery, painting, heard observation and time with the horses, goats, chickens and a pig named Tucker.
This is an experience you will never forget. Soulful Prairies is a farm set on a magnificent eighty acre piece of land. It is here you will find time to just be and stand in the silence of your own heart.
May 1-3, 2020 at Soulful Prairies
Early Bird Price: $682 (Until March 27, 2020)
Includes all meals, 2 night accommodations ( double occupancy), activities, live music and a bonfire.
Attendees at all Soulful Prairies events must sign a waiver. Before you register, we ask that you sign our waiver. Please click the button below. A new tab will open with the waiver. Once you have signed, close the tab and return to this event and register. Thank you!
We will begin on Friday evening at 7:00 PM.
7:00 - Settle into your rooms and mingle with other guest and enjoy some light evening munchies
7:30 - Tour of the property
8:30 - Discussion around our peaceful Saturday
Saturday morning upon awaking we will begin our silent day.
Group meditative walk
12:00 - 1:00 - lunch available in the kitchen (feel free to eat with others or pack up and find your own space.
2:00 - Join the herd in the pasture
Group Dinner at 6:00 - mindful eating
Fire and live music
You will return to speaking upon awaking
8:00 - Breakfast
9:00 - Group mediative walk
9:30 - discussion
11:30 - departure
*Feel free to stay and enjoy the property until 4:30 pm if you'd like.
A Few Details
- If you are interested in processing further in an Equine Gestalt Session, in the afternoon after the Retreat is over, I will be offering hour sessions for $100 at 1:00, 2:30 and 4:00
- You can bring your own snack or special foods or lunch for Sunday if you are registering for lodge or plan on staying through the afternoon. There is a refrigerator available
- We will ask that cell phone are turned off and not used on Saturday and Sunday until 11:00 - you can give me phone numbers to loved ones in case they need to reach you. I will relay messages
- All meals will be vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free. We will work are darnedest to buy local and using the highest quality of ingredients.
- On your own ideas - Forrest bathing, journaling, vision boards, letters, hiking, hammock time, meditation and experiential stations.
View the Silent Connection Flyer.
Share it with your friends. Thank You!
- Up to 1 month prior - 100% refund
- Up to 2 weeks prior - 50% refund
- Less than 2 weeks prior to event - no refund
If you are unable to attend a class or event that you have registered for, please know you are able to transfer your registration to a friend.
Linda Kent Bruce
Your Retreat Facilitator
Linda owns and runs Soulful Prairies. Her passion is bringing humans and horses together to create an environment of discovery while finding the healing powers that exist within each of us. Learn more about Linda.