Soulful Prairies Peaceful Retreat
June 28 - 29, 2019
Join Laurie Buchanan for a magical journey at Soulful Prairies, located in Woodstock, IL.
Soulful Prairies is a registered International Peace Site with a unique energy that will transform you by just visiting and learning about their ongoing vision and events.
Arrive Friday evening and start your retreat with a group session focused on taking inventory of the first half of 2019.
- Are you experiencing the level of peace that you desire?
- Did you set goals and are halfway there?
- Did life take an unexpected turn and you need to modify your plans?
- Are you utilizing your unique gifts and strengths to move forward in a purposeful direction?
You will create an updated vision for the remainder of 2019 from this powerful session and feel focused and back on track before a restful sleep at Soulful Prairies.
Saturday morning will bring renewed energy and determination in your efforts to earn your P.H.B. (Peaceful Human Being) self-generated credential. We will enjoy a tour of the farm, have an amazing horse experience in the arena, followed by the beautiful vibrations of Linda Bruce and her gong, and continue our group session taking us on a journey to SEEKING peace in yourself and others.
Friday, June 28
- Arrival at 7:00 PM
- Peaceful Reflection and Renewed Vision Session
- Appetizers / Beverages
- Wishful Star Gazing by the fire pit
- Breakfast at 8:00 AM on Saturday for overnight participants
Saturday, June 29
- Arrival at 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Business of Being / Living Fully Session
- Unique Horse Experience and Lifting Your Vibration with Gong Session
- Maintaining Your Peace and Moving Forward Session
You will have the option to register for the whole retreat, arriving Friday evening including overnight accommodations, or the Saturday only option—whichever works best for you. SPACE IS LIMITED TO ONLY 11 participants for the overnight option.
Overnight Option: Friday through Saturday (full retreat cost) $195
Day Only Option: Saturday Only $ 95